Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mmmm...

The other night I made Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. I had just finished making the frosting and had given both kids a lick from my finger. They were both saying "mmmmm" and "yummy" (or "nummy" as Grace says) over and over again. Aparently, it was good :) Isaac asked if he could lick the spatula off and I told him I had a better idea... he and Grace could each have a beater! I haven't ever given them beaters before so this was a big treat... and you could tell. They were quiet (except for an occasional "mmmm") for a good 5 minutes. It was so cute watching as they tried to find a good spot to lick. They kept saying it was like a lollipop or a popsicle. There were times I was laughing so hard as I watched them so intently trying to get the frosting off. Enjoy the pictures! :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

all the pics are so cute, but the last one is just precious. I can't wait to see you guys in just a short time!

HB said...

That last one is priceless!

HB said...

When are you guys coming down to Jess's?

Jennifer said...

Oops! Jess was going to e-mail you! :) :)