He really loved everything he got. We took him out on his bike in the afternoon, but it was kind of cold and he was just getting used to it so he wasn't on it for long. But in the last 2 days, after some adjustments to his bike and a little more practice, he has become a little pro. He bikes all around the church parking lot with very little help now. He loves riding around especially now that he is getting the hang of it.




Thomas' family came over for supper and we had a really nice evening together. All too soon it was time to say goodnight. All that was left was to take his "yearly" picture. I've included his pics from the last 5 years... my how time goes by! :)
After lunch I had to get a few more things for his cake. On my way home I picked up his friend Thomas and surprised Isaac with a playdate for the afternoon.
It worked out well because Francis was able to finish picking up the house from the craziness of the weekend and I was able to finish the cake.










1 comment:
What sweet pictures! I'm glad Isaac had a great birthday!
Post a Comment