Friday, July 3, 2009
Still Here...
Wow.. I can't believe it has been over a month since I blogged! So much has happened these last few weeks that I want to blog about... but we've been so busy doing them that I haven't had the time to sit and blog! It doesn't help that I've been nesting and trying to get the house ready to welcome our new little one. We had to switch Francis' office in to our bedroom, move Grace to Francis' office, and then set up the nursery in Grace's old room. I think finally these last few days we have all 3 rooms the way we want them for now. We've also been on vacation the last 2 weeks. We stayed home this time for various reason (finances, too late in pregnancy to travel, etc).. but have managed to have an incredibly fun and relaxing time. Besides finding a lot of fun things to do in the area (all of which I plan to blog about soon!)... we were also able to spend most of the afternoon doing the things around the house that needed to get worked on while Grace took her nap. It really has worked out wonderfully this time (last year Francis ended up having to do a funeral during his vacation). So... that is the very shortened version of where I've been, what I've been doing. I will try and get a few more exciting posts with pictures very soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Okay, the line at the top of your pregnancy tracker made me laugh out loud. I already feel like I look like there's another baby in MY butt and I'm only 23 weeks!!!
Post a Comment