Monday, August 17, 2009

One Month Old


Ruth is one month old now. So much has happened since I last blogged..so much I want to share..but I just haven't found the time. Now with MOPS starting in just a few weeks, I'm trying to figure out where to fit that into my life. I'm so tired. Ruth does sleep pretty well at night..once we get her to sleep..which isn't usually until 11:30 or 12midnight. Then she wakes up twice to nurse and gets up in the morning about 8:30. The last 2 nights the other 2 have taken turns waking up too. It just makes for long nights and even longer days. We had a busy week last week going to the fair, doctors appointments, and swimming. This week is looking a little quieter..which is good since it is so hot and I don't like being outside when it is this warm. I'm thankful for our air conditioner which makes our house tollerable! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! I bet you are a great Mommy! Wish I could see you in action! Hope you get some sleep this week. It really does make all the difference!