Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hubby is 31...

...which means I'm not far behind. Ugh...I thought turning 30 was bad...but 31 is looming. Anyway...Francis' birthday was pretty low-key after the craziness of Isaac and Grace's birthdays. He had to work and and Isaac was at school all day. I did make his favorite supper, chicken parmesan and cake. He didn't want anything elaborte...just a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. In the past, I will just frost it in the pan I cook it in...but this time I decided to decorate it a little bit fancier. I also had my helpers put in the 31 candles!!!



Finished "masterpiece" :)


Francis and his babies:


Singing Happy Birthday with the raging inferno:

Blowing out the candles:


All that smoke... yikes!! :)

After a busy month of birthdays and parties and cakes, this was a nice way to end..just the four of us celebrating with the best daddy in the world! :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Looks like fun! Sometimes the smallest celebrations are the best. :) Glad Francis had a good day. And SOOO glad you are finally back and posting. :) :) :)