Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm in the midst of Turkey Day madness. I'm cooking the entire meal...which I didn't think was unusual until I started telling people. Many of my friends have never cooked a turkey! I've done our Thanksgiving meal since the 1st year Francis and I were married...and I love it. I'm sure I'll post pictures later...but for now here are my little ones from a couple of weeks ago! :)

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Yay! Love the picture! :) Glad you guys had a good turkey day. I am sad that this long, fun weekend is over but now we have Christmas to look forward to! Love ya and talk to you sometime this week!

Marcie said...

You've recently been out-posted (considering just the last month) by your twin. :) :) :)

Marcie said...

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Marcie said...

At least your blog is living up to it's title!!!! :) :) :)

Marcie said...

Just wanted you to know that I am still checking your blog every day (or close to it)! :)