Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Back :)

Okay.. I guess I've been gone long enough. I should have something to blog about, right? Sorry to all of those who have been waiting and wondering what has been going on this last month (plus)! Well, Francis and I were able to enjoy 2 wonderful dates, one for our anniversary on June 2nd and another this past Thursday. Our babysitter is off to work at camp for the summer, so we won't be enjoying any more for a while, which is okay with the price of gas and everything else going up. On our 1st date we went bowling and out to supper at the Cheesecake Factory... yummy! Then on Thursday we went to the Dinosaur BBQ (the best!!!) and mini-putting. Nothing too exciting, but fun since we haven't been on very many dates since Isaac was born (probably could count on both hand the number of times, if that many even).

Isaac, Grace, and I have been on many play dates this last month. Even though MOPS ended at the end of May, we've been busier then ever. It's been wonderful having so many friends to spend time with and share in this journey of motherhood. We also were able to go to the zoo on one of Francis' days off. That was a lot of fun. The kids just love the animals and the zoo has added baboons and meerkats and the alligators were back from the south!

Now, we are trying to make it through July. Francis has 2 weddings, one this weekend and another in 2 weeks. I am also helping out at the VBS being held at the church where we go to MOPS. There are very few days this month where we don't have anything on the schedule. With Francis' regular meetings and my Steering Meetings for MOPS (oh yeah, I am the Publicity Coordinator now for MOPS) the nights are just as busy as the days. So, who knows... this may be my only post for another month!!! :)

No comments: