
Today we had another ultrasound and ob appointment. Isaac and Grace were both so excited to get to see the baby again. The technician spent quite a bit of time with us getting different pictures of the baby... she even made us a video we took home.
AND..the above was written 2 days ago. I am terrible at this blogging thing. I'm just too tired at night and can't seem to find time during the day to sit to write. Anyway... we had a good appointment on Tuesday. The baby is 1lb 6oz (gained 7oz in a month) and is in a "jack-knife" position...poor baby's legs are bent up so the feet are by it's face! At one point in the ultrasound the baby was opening and closing its mouth really big. The tech said "oh look.. the baby is laughing". It really did look like that.. but the interesting part is that at night when Grace talks to the baby and listens to the baby she is always telling me that the baby is laughing. She thinks it is great that now we have a picture (and video) of the baby laughing! (The above picture is the laughing one!) The picture below shows the baby's feet on the right (they are 4cm right now!!) and the top of the baby's head is on the left. It shows how the baby is in the jack-knife position pretty clearly!

Today was a great day. We spent almost the entire day outside enjoying near 70 degree temps, warm sunshine, and bright blue skies. Isaac, Grace, and I took a walk before lunch around the neighborhood. As we passed one of our friends' house we saw them playing outside and they invited us over. We ended up staying and enjoying lunch with them outside. We finished our walk and put Grace down for her nap. Soon after Isaac and I headed back outside to play while we waited for Grace to get up. When Francis got home from work we went for another walk. This time Isaac and Grace rode in there wagon to give there little legs a break. They played outside until supper and then we went back out after we were done. I am exhausted! 2 walks in one day.. all that fresh air.. I'm ready to collapse into my comfy bed! I'm glad we were able to enjoy so much time outside since the next week is supposed to be cooler with rain and possibly snow showers. I also had all of the windows in the house opened up for the first time this spring and the whole house smells so good now! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment