Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Year 2, Day 2

:) So here I am again.. I made it! :) Yesterday I was Mommy Helper at Isaac's preschool again. He would have me there every day if he could :) I went in yesterday because they were having their Hop-A-Thon to raise money for the MDA. They had to hop for 2 minutes to help "people who don't have strong muscles" as Isaac was telling everyone. I helped the kids work on one of their worksheets and then we played a ladybug color matching game. It was fun to be in his class again to see him in his environment and he was just loving having me around. During their "color carpet" time he wanted me to sit right next to him and he snuggled right up to me. I love that he wants me to come to his class... I know there will come a time when he doesn't want anything to do with me, especially something that involves his friends. I cherish these times and hope that they will be special moments he can look back on too someday! :)

No comments: