Monday, May 17, 2010

Show Me Your Space- Children's Ministry

Again today I am participating in Show Me Your Space over on the Girlfriends with a Purpose blog. This week we get to show off our Children's Ministry. I'm glad I took my camera over to the church last week...because this week our service was held outside at the Grandstand of our local festival. Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday!



This is where our children normally come each week. This room is for kids who are 4 years old to 3rd grade.


This is our nursery for newborns to 3 year olds.



The room "in use"... my 3 babies :)


So there it is...you can check out other submissions for this weeks Show Me Your Space here. :)

2 comments:

Marian said...

Those spaces look so cozy...great place for kids to grow & learn!

Marcie said...

Great pictures Jennie! :)