that I hate thunderstorms? and that it's even worse when I'm not at my own house? It is 2AM here, on our final night of our vacation. I can't sleep. I was startled awake but a loud crack of thunder. I've been sitting here at the computer ever since looking at several radar loops trying to figure out when it will be over. I've always been afraid of thunderstorms. When I was little I would go into my momma's room and usually lay on the floor by her bed. When I got older I would crawl into bed with Nah. :) I think she was glad when I married Francis and found someone else to snuggle up to! :) I have gotten better now that I have Isaac and Grace... momma's have to be brave or atleast put on a brave face. I still don't like them at all, but I am trying hard not to pass that fear onto them and so far I I think I'm doing a pretty good job. They don't seem to be phased by them very much. So, I'm hoping this storm will pass quickly so that I can go to bed. This is our 3rd night this week that there has been storms. I'm just ready to be home, in my own room, in my own bed, snuggling with my hubby and hiding from the storm!!! :)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Did I Ever Tell You...
that I hate thunderstorms? and that it's even worse when I'm not at my own house? It is 2AM here, on our final night of our vacation. I can't sleep. I was startled awake but a loud crack of thunder. I've been sitting here at the computer ever since looking at several radar loops trying to figure out when it will be over. I've always been afraid of thunderstorms. When I was little I would go into my momma's room and usually lay on the floor by her bed. When I got older I would crawl into bed with Nah. :) I think she was glad when I married Francis and found someone else to snuggle up to! :) I have gotten better now that I have Isaac and Grace... momma's have to be brave or atleast put on a brave face. I still don't like them at all, but I am trying hard not to pass that fear onto them and so far I I think I'm doing a pretty good job. They don't seem to be phased by them very much. So, I'm hoping this storm will pass quickly so that I can go to bed. This is our 3rd night this week that there has been storms. I'm just ready to be home, in my own room, in my own bed, snuggling with my hubby and hiding from the storm!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
whenever there are t-storms at work I tell stories of you climbing into my bed! :) Good thing one of us wasn't afraid, huh?
Post a Comment