Tonight was Isaac's preschool open house. Can it be? Can it really be that my baby, I mean little boy is going to be in preschool in just 2 weeks? He is so excited and I am trying to match his excitement... but there is still a big part of me that wants to hold on to him. I know I can't... this is all a part of growing up... but there is a fair amount of growing pains that go with it. I know he is going to do well... he is such a smart boy. He is going to be with one of his best friends from MOPS which will make it easier. We met his teacher and she seems very nice. The classroom is a lot of fun. The kids had free reign... even Grace had a great time. There is a train table, so for Isaac that was enough. We saw his cubby for his things and a traced hand with his name on it too... all very exciting for a 4 year old. Now, if only we'll be able to keep him busy for the next 2 weeks... waiting is so hard :)
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
In Denial...
Tonight was Isaac's preschool open house. Can it be? Can it really be that my baby, I mean little boy is going to be in preschool in just 2 weeks? He is so excited and I am trying to match his excitement... but there is still a big part of me that wants to hold on to him. I know I can't... this is all a part of growing up... but there is a fair amount of growing pains that go with it. I know he is going to do well... he is such a smart boy. He is going to be with one of his best friends from MOPS which will make it easier. We met his teacher and she seems very nice. The classroom is a lot of fun. The kids had free reign... even Grace had a great time. There is a train table, so for Isaac that was enough. We saw his cubby for his things and a traced hand with his name on it too... all very exciting for a 4 year old. Now, if only we'll be able to keep him busy for the next 2 weeks... waiting is so hard :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment