Wednesday, July 22, 2009

She's Here!!!





Ruth Leah was welcomed into our family last week! She weighed 8lbs 10 1/2oz and is 20inches long. Isaac and Grace can't get enough of her. We are slowly adjusting to being a family of 5 and to life with a newborn again! After all we went through last September, we are just so thankful to have our healthy baby girl here with us! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Having fun perusing your blog! I don't know how you do it all! Thinking of staring one but I need to think of a title! All the good ones are taken! Congrats on your new addition! She's a beauty, (and she shares a name with my mom-in-aw!) She was so excited when I told her!

Oldqueen44 said...

Wow she is beautiful considering newborns are usually a little on the squished lookung end of the spectrum.
Congrats.