Saturday, November 21, 2009

20 posts in 40 days...

I was just noticing that last year I blogged 51 times (impressive, I know!). I had high hopes back in March that I would post more this time around...but here I am, 40 days until 2010 and I need to post 20 times just to match the number of times I posted last year. It seems impossible given the time of year we are entering but I'm going to try and do it. This should give my few but loyal followers something to look forward to the next few weeks. Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm a blog slacker :)

2 comments:

HB said...

=)

Marcie said...

Well, at least you are admitting that you are a blog slacker.
BTW - does a blog post about not blogging count as a real post??? :)

I am looking forward to lots of posts in the next few weeks. Something to keep me busy while waiting for LO to finish cooking!!!