I've been asked this question over and over again recently. It's the next question everyone asks after they ask how old she is. Apparently it's heavy cream as opposed to the skim milk they alluded to when Ruth was just 2 weeks old! :) Ruth had her 4 month check up today and is 16lbs (94th percentile) and 25 1/2 inches long (90th percentile). She got 2 shots and one oral vaccine today so she is sleeping already. I will hopefully be joining her soon as I haven't been getting much sleep with all the sickies in our house! Goodnight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Fine... 4 down, 16 to go!
I can't believe she's all the way up to the 94th percentile!!! What a huge change from a few months ago.
*Tick Tock* You're running out of days to fulfill your posting goal! Just thought I'd encourage you!
Celia was the same way, but now is down to the 22nd percentile for weight! It's all that good breast milk! Way to go, Mama!
Post a Comment