I saw this idea on another blog and thought it was a neat idea. I know I am probably missing things (remind me if I am!) but I am sleep deprived and trying to remember 10 years of my life! So, here are the highlights of the last decade:
2000
- Francis graduated from Houghton
- Francis and I got engaged
2001
- Francis and I got married
- We enjoyed a wonderful 2 week honeymoon (mostly in Virginia Beach, VA)
- We celebrated a summer of love/weddings with many dear friends from college
- moved to Philly, the first big city I've ever lived in
2002
- umm... anybody help me out here? :)
2003
- Francis graduated from Seminary
- We saw Gettysburg for the 1st time on our anniversary trip
- We got pregnant!!!
- Francis accepted his first pastorate, I left my job to officially become a SAHM (to be), moved out of the Seminary
2004
- We officially moved into our new home, new town, new job
- I became a mom for the 1st time when I gave birth to our baby boy, Isaac
- My twin sister got married, Francis performed the ceremony, his 1st wedding
- Francis became an ordained minisiter
2005
- My brother got married
- We became pregnant for the 2nd time
2006
- My "baby" sister got married
- I give birth to my baby girl, Grace
- Bought a van
2007
- I became an AUNT for the 1st time
- Went to my 10 year high school class reunion
- First trip to North Carolina
2008
- We became pregnant for the 3rd time only to lose our precious baby a few weeks later
- Isaac started preschool
- We became pregnant for the 4th time!!!
2009
- I turned 30!!!
- I became an Aunt to my 1st nephew
- I gave birth to our second daughter, Ruth
- Isaac started KINDERGARTEN
- I became an Aunt to my 2nd niece
This was a decade of major life changes. I got married, moved away from my family, started new jobs, moved to another new town, became a mom 3 times over, I raised my 1st born from a helpless newborn to a 5 year old boy who I sent off to kindergarten. Wow! It's amazing to think where I will be at the end of this decade...not sure I want to think that far ahead...I'll just take it one day at a time. Happy New Year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
It's just crazy how time flies and things change. I can't believe it's been since Jay's wedding that we've all been together. I don't even remember the last time just us girls were together. I am SO looking forward to this summer.
Post a Comment