Monday, September 15, 2008
What a difference a week makes...
Most of the time, a week will make a happy difference. That's what I would have told you last week at this time. Today... all I am is sad. I'm losing my baby and there isn't anything I can do to stop it. Today, I join a club I don't want to be a part of... a club I have no choice in joining. Today, I am miscarrying my precious little baby. How can this be happening? I'm only 6 weeks along... but the hurt and heartache are still there. I know and trust and believe this is God's perfect plan... but the hurt and heartache are still there. How do we tell our little boy and little girl who are so excited about "our new baby"? How do we explain to them what is going on when I can't even grasp it myself? I'm so thankful for my Isaac and my Grace right now as they are bringing me laughter. I'm so thankful for my husband who is my strength. Please pray... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I am sitting here crying with you my Jennie...I am so sorry... :(
Jennie please know that you are in my prayers. I sat with my sister twice since February in this same situation. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better though if I thought there were I'd most certainly try! However, just know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers ... and of course a huge virtual hug!
Post a Comment