I can't believe this boy...my baby boy is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. In just over 12 hours I will walk him to the road..put him on a bus..and watch him ride away to a place he's been and a teacher he's met just once. I feel like I am giving him to a complete stranger. I knew this was going to be hard... I just never knew how hard it would be. Tomorrow he will only be gone a couple of hours as they only go in the afternoon...but those hours will be long. He's my little buddy and not having him here with me during the day is going to be a big change.
This Boy.......
He loves his little sisters and they love him. He is Grace's best friend and favorite playmate. Grace has been going around saying how much she is going to miss him when he is in school. Isaac keeps wanting to make sure someone will play with her when he is gone. He is making sure she knows that he will get her up from her nap when he gets home from school. He is always watching out for her...always taking care of her...always being her friend.
This Boy.......
Fell in love with another girl in July. He has a new sister to take care of...a new sister that adores him already...a new sister that saves her biggest and best smiles for him. He loves to hold her and give her kisses. If he can't see her in her usual places he is quick to ask where she is and makes sure she is okay. He was so proud of himself the day she snuggled in and fell asleep on him. She maybe little...but she will be missing her big brother just like the rest of us.
This Boy.........
ventures off tomorrow on a grand adventure and he can't wait. He is excited and ready to go. Now I just have to let him go..............









2 comments:
i am so crying right now!!! it will all go okay! call me!! love you...tell him i hope he has a good day!
So sweet! I am glad everyone had a good day. I was praying for you guys! Hopefully tomorrow will go just as well. :)
Post a Comment