Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog Parade!


I know, I know...my blog has become a bunch of Q&A's and picture posts...but atleast they are getting me on here writing, right? Ruth is actually napping right now which is giving me the time to write. If you want to join in on this blog parade just head on over to Rear Window and link up! :)

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
My FAVORITE time of day is bedtime..though it would be more enjoyable if I knew I would be getting more then 2-3 hours at a time :) I LOVE sleep...Francis knows this and has let me sleep in as much as possible since Ruth has been born since I am up so much at night and not able to nap during the day.

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
I'd have to say turkey subs. I love them with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatos, TONS of pickles,banana peppers, and a little mustard. Subway and Wegman's are my favorites.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
To have just enough money to pay off our debt so that we could go each month without worrying about our finances. If we could have our school loans and credit cards paid off it would be a load off of our minds.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Probably would be my indecisiveness. No wait it's probably my... ha ha :) Anyway, if we go to a new restaurant it takes me twice as long to figure out what I want. And don't ask me to PICK the reataurant...we'd never get there! In some instances I know my indecisiveness is because I worry about the people I'm with and whether it is what they would want or I worry about what they think about my choice.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I would have want to be in Little House on the Prairie...it would be a lot of hard work...but I don't know...I just like that era.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to be able to play the piano. I love watching pianists' hands glide over the keys and I wish I could do the same. I'm lucky to tap out a sad version of heart and soul :)

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I would want to travel to Ireland, Italy, and France...except that I have a fear of flying over the ocean. So, realistically I'd like to go to Disney World. I've never been and I would love to bring the kids to see it and be able to live a little of the magic through them.

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Oh, probably just contempory Christian music... Natalie Grant more specifically!

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
I'd say Walmart or Target...the ones with a grocery store too would be best...then I could get (most) anything we needed.

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I guess that would go back to what book/tv show I want to live in. I'd have to say the late 1800's.

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
Pink-definitely pink! Actually most of my wardrobe (shirts, pj's, socks, etc.) already is pink, as is Gracie and Ruthie's. Since pink is my favorite color it is my 1st choice when picking out clothing for any of the 3 of us :)

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Bashful- I am terribly shy, quiet, reserved, etc when I am in a crowd or around new people.

13. What's the last album you listened to?
It's not an entire album, but I just got MercyMe's newest single All of Creation and have been listening to it all day. The most recent cd we've been listening to (mostly in the car) is Phil Joel's Deliberate Kids. It's a great kids cd that we actually enjoy listening to as well!

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Not sure how much of a surprise it is, but despite how ill I get with my pregnancies, I love being pregnant and I already get sad when I think about what it will be like going through it for the last time...

4 comments:

BARBIE said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I love Natalie Grant and Mercy Me. And, please don't feel bad about posting to the Memes. Even if that is all you do, that's enough for now. You are a very busy mom with 3 young children. I will visit again.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by on the Blog Parade. I think you could take a cruise to Europe. That would eliminate the plane.

Lauren said...

#14 is such a sweet answer! :) I enjoyed reading your answers! :)

Avalon Acres Farm said...

Hiya! Just stopping in on the blog parade route! Loved your answers, I loved being preggers, too, even though I was sick and miserable a lot of the time---although #6 was very easy compared to the others. It's hard getting time to post with kids around, I went for nearly a year without posting--at least you've been getting something up!
Great answers!