Usually I just want to gag myself when someone comments on one of my photos and says, "cute!" BUT SERIOUSLY, all of those are SO CUTE!!! So now what do I do? Ummm... Honesly, I love the colors in your flower photo, and the emotion you captured in your baby reaching out from the swing is adorable. ACK! Adorable, it's true. I feel like I need a good cleansing or something now for using those fluffy words.
I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom and a pastor's wife. I have been married to my amazing husband, Francis, for 10 years (we met at Houghton College). We have 3 wonderful children, Isaac, who is 7, Grace, who is 5, Ruth who is 2, and Caleb who was born in November 2011. I am very involved in my local MOPS group.
6 comments:
Cute pictures!
Where did you find that flower? So pretty! :)
Sweet reach captures. Love the baby reaching for mommy.
Usually I just want to gag myself when someone comments on one of my photos and says, "cute!" BUT SERIOUSLY, all of those are SO CUTE!!! So now what do I do? Ummm... Honesly, I love the colors in your flower photo, and the emotion you captured in your baby reaching out from the swing is adorable. ACK! Adorable, it's true. I feel like I need a good cleansing or something now for using those fluffy words.
Absolutely love your captures of reaching!
What an adorable babe! Our bulbs are just peaking up and reaching too.
Post a Comment