The end of another week. Today was a busy day...3 kids to the drs...volunteered at Isaac's school...dessert made for meeting...and still heading off to my meeting in a bit. Will be glad to have a day to rest, though I'm not sure WHEN that will be! For now enjoy this weeks Five Question Friday and head over to Mama M's to see some more!
1. What's your guilty pleasure?
I've mentioned this atleast once recently...but my guilty pleasure would be my Large Decaf Blueberry coffee from Dunkin Donuts! It just makes my day when I am able to grab one when I am out and about. My sisters and I tease each other whenever we get one! :)
2. What is your favorite TV series?
My all time favorite would be Little House on the Praire. I will watch it anytime I see it on. Isaac and Grace are starting to like it too :) More recently my most favorite would be the Amazing Race or American Idol...though I haven't gotten into them yet this season because of the Olympics being on...maybe this week! :)
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
I took 7 years of French...though it's been over 10 years since I took it...so I'm not sure it counts as speaking a foreign language. I still remember a lot and will pull words and phrases out in front of the kids. It's fun to see their reaction to these "silly" words! :)
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Probably less than 10 and I only regularly wear 2 or 3...shoes just aren't my thing :)
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
My favorite are the Peanut Butter or the Strawberried Peanut Butter. I don't pick M&M's very often...but those would be the ones I would choose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Never tried the Blueberry coffee hmmm....
however i understand your love for m&m's!
Post a Comment