Friday, March 28, 2008

Another day...

Another day... Today was a nice day. Francis took care of Grace a lunch time and through her nap so that Isaac and I could go over to a friends house. It was so nice to have some "mommy time". Isaac played with the two girls and I only saw him while we ate our lunch. The rest of the time he was content to play with all of the new toys. I had a really nice time with my friend. Beside chatting and catching up on our busy lives, we worked on the gift bags for our MOPS Crop tomorrow. We are both so excited about it. We both had our hand in organizing the fundraiser, but we are also going to enjoy some quality scrapbooking time. I think I've only done a handful of pages since the crop last year, so I'm looking forward to dusting off my tools and dive back in. So, Francis will have his hands full tomorrow having the kids all day. I know the three of them will have a great time together. Isaac and Grace can't get enough of playing with daddy. They will probably all be exhausted when the day is done. Well, I'm off to organize and hopefully get to bed a little early tonight. Until tomorrow.... :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Too fun! Makes me want to dig out my scrap stuff... and go shopping for paper, stickers and a new scrapbook!