Monday, March 31, 2008
A better day
What a joy it was to wake up this morning and get to snuggle with my babies. Francis knew that yesterday would be hard on me, and it was. Today, though, was great... besides being able to be close to them again, Grace has taken to the no nursing better then I would have ever imagined. Last night, Francis put the kids down by himself and Grace went in her crib without making a sound. Tonight, it was the same. She only asked once to nurse and all I had to do was tell her that we couldn't and she was fine. We snuggled in the chair for a few more minutes and then she was ready to get in her crib. What a big girl. Well, I'm off to bed... another fun, busy day tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
If only weaning was always so easy (at least for the little ones)! :)
Post a Comment