Sunday, March 23, 2008

Going into uncharted waters....

Okay... so this is a first for me... something I have never done, but thought I might enjoy. I've been reading a lot of blogs faithfully the last several months and have enjoyed what people write about. And guess what? They aren't always saying anything mind blowing or life changing... just what is going on in there day to day life. Sometimes there are tidbits here and there of reflection and life lessons, but mostly just random thoughts. I think I can do this :) I figure that maybe I could join in and see how fun it can be. I'm not sure where this will lead or if I will even still be doing this in a month, but for now it's something new, and a way to "journal" what happens day to day. Nothing is just day to day with a preschooler and a toddler running around the house! :) So.... here goes post #1!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Okay, so I figured since you aren't writing any new posts, I would go back and read your blog from the beginning. :) This is gonna be FUN! :)