Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MOPS Tuesday!

Well, today was another MOPS meeting day! I really look forward to Tuesday mornings when I can get together with my mommy friends. Twice a month we have our "official" meeting and the other weeks we have playgroup. It is so nice to get together with other women in a similar season of life. Today, our discussion was on marriage and loving our husbands. It is always a good thing to be reminded of how blessed I am with my husband and ways that I can show him love. We also had a little craft project which I finished this evening. It is a little photo album that we turned into a booklet of Marriage Conversation Starters. On each page is a question to ask each other like "What would be harder for you to give up coffee or chocolate?" (coffee, duh!) or "What do you remember about our first date?". Some things Francis and I have already talked about... but others I am interested in knowing what his answers will be. Anyway... today was another busy day... the housework is suffering... but there is always tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

This post reminds me how badly I need/want to find a Moms group to get into... Maybe that will be added to my to-do list today. :)