Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Playgroups

Today we had playgroup with some friends from MOPS. 5 of us moms gathered together in the basement of the house and just had some mommy time. Yes, there were 14 children running around, but we still managed to share with and support each other in the different places of our life. One is pregnant and due to give birth any day now, one just had a baby 5 weeks ago, one mom just took in 3 foster kids on top of the 6 of her own she had already, and then there was me... who was just forced to give up nursing her little girl! These girls supported me, they knew exactly how I was feeling, and they allowed me to feel that way without judgement. It was wonderful and I am so thankful for them and for the friendships I have with each one of them. :)

No comments: