Today was the first day I felt I really got to enjoy Spring! Isaac and I went for a walk while Gracie took her nap this afternoon. It was just so beautiful out... it was warm with a little breeze and there was plenty of sunshine. We spent time looking at different flowers that were peaking out of the ground. We were spying shapes that were formed by the cracks in the sidewalk. And "we" were overjoyed by the number of school buses we saw. :) After we got back from our walk all of us went over to our friends house and enjoyed some time outside with our kids. These friends of ours have 2 sons, both close in age to our kids, so it is always fun to get together. You could really tell the kids have missed being able to run around and play. They were all tired and ready for bed when we parted ways after supper. Spring is definitely my favorite season. I love the warmer temperatures, the new life you see all around you, and the chance to be outside and enjoy it all. Spring is here... get out and enjoy it!!! :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
1st Day of Spring...
Today was the first day I felt I really got to enjoy Spring! Isaac and I went for a walk while Gracie took her nap this afternoon. It was just so beautiful out... it was warm with a little breeze and there was plenty of sunshine. We spent time looking at different flowers that were peaking out of the ground. We were spying shapes that were formed by the cracks in the sidewalk. And "we" were overjoyed by the number of school buses we saw. :) After we got back from our walk all of us went over to our friends house and enjoyed some time outside with our kids. These friends of ours have 2 sons, both close in age to our kids, so it is always fun to get together. You could really tell the kids have missed being able to run around and play. They were all tired and ready for bed when we parted ways after supper. Spring is definitely my favorite season. I love the warmer temperatures, the new life you see all around you, and the chance to be outside and enjoy it all. Spring is here... get out and enjoy it!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
So glad that it's almost spring again! Yesterday certainly felt like spring so it made waking up to snow on the ground that much harder this morning. :)
Post a Comment