Whew... I did it... I actually did it. I almost can't believe it. Isaac absolutely loved his cake. At first he didn't like the idea that we were going to eat it... but when the time came he was all about having some. In fact, he wanted a piece of the Oil car, Thomas, and then the Troublesome truck (in that order). He had so much fun today. This morning he got up and was surprised by all of the decorations we had put up after he went to bed last night. There were streamers and balloons and pictures of Thomas all over the kitchen. The real fun came just before supper time when the real party began. It was really only our normal pizza night with our friends from church except for all the decorations, cake, and presents. But, that was enough for him. We debated about having a "real" party with more of his friends (from MOPS, too), but I'm glad we stayed small. It was a lot of fun and we all had a great time. The kids played pin the #1 on Thomas and ran around playing with the balloons we had blown up. They had fun watching as Isaac opened his presents and they all ate enough pizza and cake!!! :) It was a fun, though exhausting day. But it was all worth it to see the joy on Isaac's face! :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Mission Accomplished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
It sounds like Isaac had a fabulous birthday. He must have just been on cloud 9 with all that Thomas stuff! The cake turned out amazing! I think I need some cake decorating lessons from you!
That cake is amazing! I definitely don't have the patience or artistic ability to create something like that. :)
Post a Comment