We had such a fun morning with Isaac and Grace. We got up this morning and took the kids to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast... something we have NEVER done. They were so excited. Isaac ate his donut fairly well, but Grace was more interested in the egg from my sandwich. After that we headed to the party supply store to look at decorations for their birthdays. We had so much fun looking at the many different characters and favors and accesories. In some ways it was overwhelming the number of choices. Isaac chose to have Thomas the Train for his birthday again this year. We thought he might pick something else since we did Thomas last year, but he said "when I'm 4 I'll still like Thomas" :) Good thing since we just redid his room!!! Gracie chose Sesame Street decorations. She likes Cookie Monster and Elmo a lot. So, now in the next few days we'll print off some pages to color to make the house decorated, I'll try and come up with some creative cake ideas and hopefully everything will fall into place for a couple of nice parties. :)
Monday, April 7, 2008
The Excitement is Building
We had such a fun morning with Isaac and Grace. We got up this morning and took the kids to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast... something we have NEVER done. They were so excited. Isaac ate his donut fairly well, but Grace was more interested in the egg from my sandwich. After that we headed to the party supply store to look at decorations for their birthdays. We had so much fun looking at the many different characters and favors and accesories. In some ways it was overwhelming the number of choices. Isaac chose to have Thomas the Train for his birthday again this year. We thought he might pick something else since we did Thomas last year, but he said "when I'm 4 I'll still like Thomas" :) Good thing since we just redid his room!!! Gracie chose Sesame Street decorations. She likes Cookie Monster and Elmo a lot. So, now in the next few days we'll print off some pages to color to make the house decorated, I'll try and come up with some creative cake ideas and hopefully everything will fall into place for a couple of nice parties. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I LOVE this idea... letting them go to the party store and pick out their theme/decorations/etc. I am definitely going to use this idea when Sophie is a little older. :)
Post a Comment