Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mom's Night Out

I was able to enjoy a wonderful evening with 5 other moms from my MOPS group tonight. We went bowling for our monthly Mom's Night Out event. It was so much fun... none of us could bowl exceptionally well, though we had a couple of girls score above 140. My first game I bowled a 93... my 2nd game only a 54... sad, I know. We all just had a great time being together and laughing and fellowshiping. Grace had a hard time with me going tonight... she didn't even want to give me a hug or kiss... she was definitely put off by my leaving without her! Francis said she did well though and managed to make the most of the evening without me around. It was nice to be able to get out for a few hours, have some fun, and know that Isaac and Grace were enjoying some special time with daddy. I'm looking forward to the next Mom's Night Out, later this month, already! :)

1 comment:

Marcie said...

So fun! :) I am a terrible bowler as well... but it would be awesome to have a mommy's night out. Things are gonna get crazy for me very soon!