Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Delurking Day...

Come out, come out wherever you are :)

So, I've learned from other blogs I follow (and lurk) that today is Blog Delurking Day. I lurk in the shadows of MANY blogs (too many to admit to!) and seldom post a comment. Today I tried to comment on a lot and on blogs I haven't ever. Now it's your turn...if you are out there and haven't commented yet do it today :) Tell me where about you are from, how long you've hung around for, what you enjoy doing... anything really. I'd love to know if there are more then just my family and a few friends who are interested in what goes on in our family! :)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Well, you just delurked on my blog, so I'm returning the favor! This is the first time I've visited, but I plan on returning. I love your childrens' names--they're so classic and pretty.

HB said...

I have statcounter.com linked up to my blog. You could try it! That way you'll know how many hits per day your blog gets. It's probably more than you think!!
I always stalk your blog... but you know that already! =)

Marcie said...

Boo! Ah ha! I lurk here, but you know that. :) Just wanted to say Hi!

Jennifer said...

Erin-Hi, glad you stopped over :) Hopefully you'll see me commenting more on your blog :)

Heather-I'll have to try and add that...thanks for being a faithful stalker :)

Mari-Ahh! Yeah you let me know when you are bored with seeing my lack of posting...you make your self known LOUD and CLEAR!!! :) Thanks for keeping me writing!