
1. What is better, growing old without money or dying young and wealthy?
This is an easy one. Definitely growing old without money. I love my hubby and little ones so much that I can't imagine a moment without them. I'd rather spend as many moments with them that I can then have anything money could buy. Besides, we do just fine now without a lot of money and I'm sure that in 50 or 60 years we will have learned a few more things about living frugally :)
2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?
This is easy too. Hubby takes out the garbage. Even if he is away it will wait until he comes home (he usually isn't gone for that long). I always make sure he dumps it before he goes and will resort to using another garbage in the house if I need too. I'm sure he is looking forward to the day when he can show Isaac how to do it and pass the chore on to him :)
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?
I don't think I've ever had the same dream before, but one thing I've dreamed about quite a few time is my teeth falling out. They will literally disintergrate in my mouth and come falling out into my hands in these tiny pieces. I'm never in any pain, but it's very unnerving and I wake up making sure my teeth are all there because it feels so real!
4. Can you play a musical instrument?
The easy answer is NO. Though, I can play some easy songs on a piano (Heart and Soul, Mary had a Little Lamb, etc) and I was taught a few songs on the flute when I was in high school. But, besides that I can't play anything (well, maybe the tambourine!) :)
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?
Hmm...interesting question. I think I would have either a coffee shop or a scrapbooking store...well, a combonation of the two would work well. It would have a place that you could actually work on your book and enjoy your coffee at the same time! I think that way I'd always have a place to work on my own scrapbook, something I don't get to do nearly enough now!!!
If you want to see other answers to these questions head on over to Mama M and see all the other bloggers who have linked up this week!!!









2 comments:
I love the coffee/scrapbooking cafe idea! :)
It's so weird about your dream, I always have the same dream that I clench my teeth so hard that they shatter and fall out! It seems so real that I wake up and make sure my teeth are still there. Crazy!
I am still loving 5QF. Can we add "Six Question Saturday", "Seven Question Sunday", "Multiple Question Monday", "Two Question Tuesday", "Won Question Wednesday" and "Three Question Thursday"? :)
hi Jennifer, I found your blog by way of "married to the ministry" blogroll. I have enjoyed reading your last few posts! I think the coffee shop & scrapbooking idea are pretty cool. Stop by anytime for a visit.
Post a Comment