Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Boy...

So not to leave my baby boy out...here are a series of pictures I found the other night. They might not mean anything to you...but when I found them they made me smile and laugh. I am thankful I took them and so many in a row because it brought me right back to that moment...a moment I wouldn't have remembered otherwise. :)

























5 comments:

Marcie said...

How old is he there? I love the pouty faces. :)

Jennifer said...

I think it was about the same time as the one of Grace below so he would have been about 2 years and 4months... he's grown up so much!

Marcie said...

What one of Grace? Am I missing something?

Jennifer said...

Sorry...the one of Grace in my last post! I found these when looking for that one :)

Marcie said...

Oh, ha ha! I am a little slow. I get it now. :)