Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where have I been???

*sigh* It's been a long week. My girls just aren't sleeping...worst yet...when they do sleep it never seems to be at the same time. I'm tired. I'm spent. I'm drained. Oh yeah...and hubby heads out of town next week. It's hard when you know you need sleep, you are desperate for sleep, but you just can't get it! Ruth is my worst offender, of course...but the other night she went to sleep at 9:30pm (unheard of!)...but Grace was up until 12am!!! Francis had a meeting or I would have tried to go to bed when I laid Ruth down. I hope for naps during the day...but Ruth takes 30-45 minute cat naps and Grace doesn't sleep most days now (even though she is in her bed). I know this is only for a time and a year from now thing will be a lot different. I know because Isaac has grown up so quickly before my eyes. Now he isn't even here during the day (*tears*) to keep me awake...and what I wouldn't give to have him here right now asking me to read him a book or to play. I miss my buddy...and I know I will miss my girls when the time comes. I just wish I could enjoy this time more...I just wish I could get a little (okay a LOT) more sleep so I could be a better wife and momma.

No comments: