Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday 1/29/10

My Little Life


1. Would you ever vacation alone?

I don't think I would...but it's hard to imagine being in a place where I wouldn't have anyone to go with me. But, I don't see myself as someone who would even go out to eat by myself, let alone take a whole vacation alone!

2. Do you go the speed limit?

Usually pretty close. I know I'm not right at 55 if that is the posted speed, but I don't usually go more then 2-3MPH over. I'm too scared to be pulled over and get a ticket!! (Something I have NEVER had happen!!) :)

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?

I think the first blogs I started following were of friends and family members...so I was just keeping up with what they were doing. I started my blog so family and friends could keep up with our lives and see pictures of my little ones!

4. Where do you shop for yourself?

I guess it depends what I am shopping for. If it is fun stuff, I'd say JoAnn Fabrics, or some other scrapbooking store. For clothes, usually Fashion Bug. For other things usually Walmart or Target.

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

If You Could See What I See by Geoff Moore. I always knew I wanted to dance to this song from the time I heard it (when I was in Jr or Sr High School). The neat thing is that my hubby loved this song and knew he wanted to SING it to his bride on his wedding day. It was a very special song for both of us and made for a very special wedding day. :)

To see more answers to this weeks 5QF head on over to Mama M!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Can't go wrong with Walmart or Target!