
Isaac and Grace are so fun to watch. Some days, or should I say some minutes they are laughing, playing, having fun together and a second later all I hear is screaming, screeching, and yelling. They are slowly learning how to play together and when they listen to each other and work together they have a great time. The hardest thing they are having to learn is to share. Neither of them usually want something until the other one has it, or even if they look at it! Grace is definitely an instigator. She will usually do something to Isaac (take a train, move pieces, etc.) and he will start yelling or crying or chasing her. She thinks it is the greatest thing and is laughing and running from him. Sometimes Francis and I just can't keep from laughing ourselves. We are trying to teach Isaac that she thinks what he does is funny, so she tries to do it again. If he would just ask us to help it wouldn't be as much of a game to her. At the same time, we are trying to teach Grace not to tease her brother and to leave his things alone when he is playing. There are days it feels like a never ending battle. Then there are times like tonight where they were both dancing and laughing together, giving each other hugs and having a great time... and that is when we smile and enjoy the moment for how ever long it lasts! :)
5 comments:
And it definitely doesn't last too long! In some ways I can't wait to see what these two will be like when they get older. Will they lean on each other or not? I hope so because even though they fight they sure love each other! Nice post!
Jennie! I can't believe you have a blog! I love reading people's blogs. It's funny because Dan and I try to have a balance of funny, personal, and thought-provoking posts. Sometimes we'll have too many serious ones in a row and tell each other to lighten up. =) But blogging definitely doesn't need to be a big deal. I just look at it as an outlet, and if I can share my life lessons with someone else, then that's great! I look forward to reading more!
I think Fran should blog. What does he think?
i think fran should blog too! :)
Cute! Isaac looks SO little in this picture! :)
Post a Comment