
This is the cake I made for Grace's birthday party. I think it looks pretty good, and you may too, until you know that it was supposed to be twice as wide and have Elmo on the other end. I had completely frosted Elmo's head and was getting ready to put on his eyes when the entire head began to crumble into pieces. There was no saving it, even though I tried. It was a little frustrating, but it turned out well in the end. Grace did ask where Elmo was, though, because she has seen him before he fell apart. :)

Thankfully Cookie Monster survived and we were able to enjoy him later. We had a lot of fun with our friends over again, and enjoyed our night of pizza together. Grace loved having everyone sing Happy Birthday to her again. Another birthday gone by and one more to go on the 30th! I'm not sure I can handle one more cake!!! :)
1 comment:
The cake is great! I may have to have you make the same one for Sophie's 2nd birthday! She is all about Elmo and Sesame Street right now. :)
Post a Comment