Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

I really want to try and blog more this year, so I am trying to find ways that will get me to commit to doing it a little more regularly. I found this idea on another blog I follow and thought it would be fun. So, here goes my very 1st 5 Question Friday!!!


1. What's your "comfort food"?
It's not technically a "food"...but whenever I can wrap my hands around a hot cup (or Iced in the summer) of Dunkin Donuts Decaf Blueberry Coffee I sigh and all is right in the world. Okay..well maybe not everything is right in the world, but you know. It's my one indulgence and I love when I am able to pick one up when I am out and about.


2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
If I send thank you notes they are handwritten, but I only send them for the "major" life events (wedding shower, wedding, baby shower, baby gifts). Even with those I am pretty bad and doing them...in fact, I don't think I have sent any thank you notes for things we were given after Ruth was born (in JULY!).


3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
Little House on the Prairie! I have loved this show since I was a little girl and I have always said I would have loved living during that time, though I know it would have been very difficult.


4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
I've recently stumbled on Our Best Bites and have found many yummy things to make and that I gave as gifts at Christmas time. Also, if I'm searching for a recipe idea I tend to head to Allrecipes.com and have had some success there as well.


5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
Definitely Friends. I have NEVER been a fan of Seinfeld and quickly change the channel if I see it on. But if I see a rerun of Friends I will usually watch it, even if I've already seen in many times before!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :)

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Love it! Can't wait to read more 5 Question Fridays! :)

Dawn said...

This was my first FQF too!

What I have found blog-hopping through the FqF's is that I seem to be the oldest. LOL!

I LOVED Friends. But, (I think because of my age) I find Seinfeld quite funny too. Allbeit, Elaine and George can be quite irritatingly stupid. LOL!

I love me some good coffee too!

Have a wonderful weekend!

HB said...

Quite entertaining... I might have to copy you! =)

Mama M. said...

So glad to have you along for the 5QF ride!! I hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed reading your answers!

"See" ya Friday?! Hope so!


Mama M.
My Little Life

Marcie said...

Ok, so is this all there is to life now? I know I said I loved it but I really enjoyed reading your other stuff too.
(PS don't look at my blog as I have not posted since Sophie was born but I have an excuse... I haven't showered much lately either. Hee hee)