Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

Five Question Friday is here again, hosted by Mama M. :) Enjoy!



1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Honestly I can't remember getting in too much trouble as a teenager. I remember getting in trouble for walking with my friend from our high school to her house (3/4 of a mile, I looked it up!) :) Maybe my sisters or mom can remind me if I am blocking something from my memory :) I had a great group of friends and really wasn't allowed to get in trouble growing up.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Oh, I am definitely a night person. I can stay up till all hours of the night...but don't try and get me out of bed in the morning even if I do get to bed at a decent hour. Isaac did great as a baby and even Grace did well too. They both slept until 8:30 or later and did that fairly consistently until Isaac started preschool last year. Since he was getting up early to get to school, he was going to bed early and that meant Grace did too. So, my days of sleeping in was reduced to once a week (on Saturday, if hubby didn't have a meeting.). Now, with Ruth, sleep is virtually non-existent. She is a night owl and most nights isn't asleep until 11:30PM! Which was fine with one child...but now with 3 and Isaac in kindergarten! *sigh* Thankfully, Francis gets up with Isaac and Grace in the morning and I sleep until 8:15 and then get up to spend a few minutes with Isaac before he heads off to school. So...long story short...I'm a night owl... :)

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Umm... I don't generally text. We don't have a cell phone that we use on a daily basis (just a Tracfone). The only person I text is my sister and usually only when we are traveling on long trips because it's cheaper then calling her. I think when I do text it is with one hand. (I also hate predictive text...drives me crazy!!!).

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Out of the 3 (or 4) listed I would say I am more Republican...but also pretty Conservative.

5. Are you a pet person?
Not really. Growing up we had a cat and a dog (as well as birds, fish, and rabbits throughout the years) and I loved them. But as I've gotten older and had my 3 babies I have become a lot more germophobic and the thought of the licking and the hair and the bodily functions just turn me off. I'm sure down the road when the kids are older we will consider having a dog (hubby and I are both severely allergic to cats!)...but it isn't anything I want around anytime soon!!!

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

I hear ya on not being able to sleep in. Right now, my only day of the week to do that is Saturdays... and I'm considering signing up for an 8:15am yoga class that would have me out of the house even earlier than for work or church!!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Marcie said...

LOVE the new look!!!!