(Spoiler Alert- Mari...if you don't want to see what baby girl's looks like don't look at the last picture!!! The real one should get to you tomorrow!!!) :)
I have been making Taggies for the past (almost) 6 years. I never knew "real" or "professional" ones existed when I made my 1st one for Isaac. All I knew is that he liked to chew or suck on any tag he could find. Most of the tags on his blanket came from tags he like to suck on from other things. His is by far the most "rustic" and rough one I have made. I seem to improve on their design a little more each time. Each one has been different in size, shape, color, and number of tags. So far I have made one for each of my kids, my 2 nieces, my nephew, and one for the son of a friend from college! I've put up the pictures of the ones I've made so far... I just finished my most recent for my niece who was born on Christmas day. :)
Isaac's Taggie-The Original:
Ruth's Taggie:









1 comment:
Love the taggies Aunt Jennie! Thanks so much for taking the time to make them for us. :)
Post a Comment