Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday- 2/19/10

My Little Life

It's Five Question Friday again! For other responses head on over to Mama M's! :)

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Yes- I think I only had my licence for about a year and I hit a little chipmunk. I saw him run out and when I looked in my rearview mirror he was just laying in the road. That is the only thing I have hit...but I have stopped MANY time for chipmunks, squirrels, and cats running out in my path. Francis keeps telling me that I'm going to cause an accident by stopping...but I just can't help it. My reaction is to slow down and stop if I see one!

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I'd say most of the time I pull it. If it is really tough I'll use my teeth!

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I've shared a room since in the womb! Most of the time my twin sister and I were roommates though I did room with my younger sister a few times! :)

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
Definitely rather wear the same thing...as long as it was something comfy! I like too many different foods to eat just one thing over and over and over again :)

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
I'm not sure at what age of a child...but as an "older" child I loved (and still do) Little House on the Praire. Saved by the Bell was also a favorite to watch each week.



Sorry for the short answers tonight. It's been a very long week in our house filled with LOTS of sickness. Baby girl is the most recent to fall ill and she is miserable. All she wants is to be in my arms, which I'm perfectly okay with. It just doesn't leave me much time to write! :)



See...

4 comments:

Mama M. said...

Oh, that poor little peanut!

I hafta admit, I'm quite envious of all the people answering that they shared a room with their sister! Wish I had a sister to have shared with!

Hope your babe feels better soon!

j said...

laura ingalls was the best. hope the illness ends soon.

A Joyful Chaos said...

Hope everyone will feel better soon.

I enjoyed all your answers. I happened to hit a squirrel a few weeks ago and felt horrible about it.

Marcie said...

Yay for little sisters!!! I remember doing the room swap thing a couple times. :)