This weeks' You Capture is Shapes. I didn't take any pictures this week specifically with this theme in mind...but this is what I found when I looked on my camera...
This is our playroom...one of my favorite spots in the house. It only looks like this about .001% of the time. I was capturing Isaac and Grace studying this floor map and playing prince and princess as they traveled to different places. But the shape I see is the big square of our colorful playmat. Everyone who comes over loves it and it really makes the room stand out as a playroom.
This picture I took on Monday night. My hubby came in from outside and told me to look out the window and this is what I saw. Awww... I know... so sweet. I smiled and it made my heart smile when I saw and everytime I caught another glimpse of it up until this afternoon when snow finally covered over it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I LOVE your play mat. It is so colorful and fun looking. :)
Post a Comment