Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday- 2/26/10

Friday...again? The week just seems to fly by!

1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song?
I don't think I have ever sang karaoke...if i did it wasn't memorable :)

2. What is your favorite coffee drink?
Large Decaf Blueberry with cream and sugar from Dunkin Donuts. In the summer I make it an Iced. Any day is a GREAT day when I can wrap my hands around one. Hubby knows he can brighten my day by walking in the door with one :)

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be?
Right now I wouldn't change my name...but when I was in elementary school I LOVED the name Linda. Whenever we would play I would pick that as the name I wanted everyone to call me. I named my goldfish Linda. Now, it isn't even close to a name I would choose...but I would've changed my name in a heartbeat back then! :)

4. Were you ever bullied?
Yes, towards the end of my senior year of high school. It was awful...thankfully I had a good relationship with my guidance counselor and principal and were able to help difuse the situation. Though I was glad to graduate and move on from all the high school drama!!!

5. How often do you eat fast food?
Probably only once or twice a month. We try to be careful with our money, so if we want to eat out we try and spend the money at a nice sit down restaurant instead.

Check out other great answers to this weeks' 5QF over at Mama M's! :)

No comments: