As I said last week I LOVE taking pictures of my little ones. The hardest part of this week was choosing which photos to use! Definitely Grace and Ruth are my best and most willing "subjects". Isaac, I had to coax in from the playroom in order to get the picture below:

Gracie decided to rock the 80's look this week:

and this is what I look at the most during the day... Ruth hasn't learned to sleep in her crib very well yet, so ends up taking atleast one nap in my arms.
Ruth is by far my most willing subject...probably because she can't crawl away quick enough! :)

This was my attempt at getting a faces shot of all 3 of the kids. BUT this is all you get when Daddy calls, at the beginning of it, after being gone for 3 days!

For more You Capture submissions head on over
here!
2 comments:
The dimples!!! I love them. Your children are all very photogenic. Thanks for sharing.
Stunning takes! I love their expressions. And YES! Those dimples are to die for:)
http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html
Post a Comment