This was a difficult "assignment" to accomplish this week in our house! Isaac started it all with strep, pink eye, and an ear infection last Wednesday. Grace was next on Sunday with the same and I followed on Monday with a sinus infection and pink eye. Ruth only had pink eye (officially right now)...but sounds just awful. This is by far her worst cold yet. Thankfully, hubby is still free and clear and has been a great help around the house! So... here's the best I could do with "kisses" :)
So pretty and yummy...
I took the above pictures today, but with different settings. I wasn't sure which I liked better so I added both. Which is your favorite? Why? :)
Daddy sharing a banana kiss with Ruthie:
Ruth is the recipient of MANY kisses during the day:
There were lots of kisses on cheeks and heads in our house in the hope of keeping the germs contained. For more Kisses head on over here!









2 comments:
What a fun series of photos. I didn't think about photographing chocolate kisses, what a great idea. Adorable family!
I like the first one best because it is a closer shot and there is less distraction from the subject.
Love the family kisses. I hope that everyone is feeling better now.
Post a Comment