Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday- 2/5/10

Another Friday is upon us... so happy hubby is back home! Ready to enjoy the weekend...thankful the BIG SNOW is missing us for once :) Happy Friday! :)

1. What are you most afraid of?
I hate snakes, though I've only seen 1 in the 6 years we've lived here. But I think what I am most afraid of is not being here for my kids. There is so much I do for them on a day to day (or night to night!) basis that is just second nature for me. I know their little quirky things that help make the day easier for them. Things I know and do because I am with them all day. I'm afraid that if something happened to me, things would be very difficult on them and my hubby as they tried to figure it out. So, yeah, my fear would be not being there for them.


2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I don't use either. I've NEVER owned a flat iron. I had a curling iron in high school that I used to straighten my bangs (I know...doesn't sound right...but it worked). But since I grew out my bangs I don't have use for either. I try and be as low maintenance as possible and keep my getting out of the house routine as simple as I can.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
No...not even close. In fact, we don't even have dressers in our bedroom right now. And our headboard was made by my father-in-law (its gorgeous).

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
umm...I'm not even sure what to answer. I don't believe there are ghosts...I do believe angels are real. I believe Jesus is here with us at all times. Umm... yeah :)

For more 5QF answers head on over to Mama M!

6 comments:

Pennie said...

Good answer for the last one! :) Liked reading your answers - thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

good answers!

Mama M. said...

Loved your answer to #5!

Actually, loved all of your answers!

Lisa said...

Lol, our answers are almost the same!

j said...

you are a girl after my own heart. i don't do anything but wash my hair and let it dry on its own. i do not envy the women who spend so much time and effort blow drying and straightening. yikes!

Jenilee said...

Good answers! :) we have mismatched furniture too and I do not like snakes! :) visiting from M2M blogroll